Gammadyne Mailer is the software needed to automate business email marketing. Without automation, email marketing is slow, tedious, and inefficient. Gammadyne Mailer solves these problems by automated three main tasks: Sending emails, receiving emails, managing lists. By using desktop software like Gammadyne Mailer, you can save a little money compared to email-charged email services. Users do not have to pay a monthly fee. All you need is a mail server to forward emails, and they can be rented for a few dollars per month. Or you can only use the mail server that comes with your website.
In addition, Gammadyne Mailer can track open and click, providing a lot of marketing information. Understanding your customers is crucial to successful marketing. With tracking reports, you'll see how much interest each recipient has for their messages, location, and the language they like. This knowledge allows you to focus your marketing efforts on the best prospects, again moving on to selling more.
The main features of Gammadyne Mailer
- No registration fee
- Advanced mailing tool
- Automatic incoming mail processing
- Manage lists
- Track open campaigns and click
- Mail matching
- Multi-thread integration
- HTML email programming with graphics
- Edit HTML WYSIWYG
- Message preview
- Attachments distributed Directly
- Extract data
- Dynamic interface
- Command line control
- Send a series of follow-up emails
- Serve lists
- Unlimited size of mailing list
- Auto-reply, Auto-forward
- Filter, exclusion list
- Remove duplication
- Works with all SMTPs
Other additional features:
- Gammadyne Mailer is a standalone software package that does not require other software or any services from Gammadyne Corporation. There is no "registration" fee. Please note, however, that forwarding SMTP servers are mandatory for users behind residential gates.
- The time-saving wizard will help configure the project to send, automatically reply, process returns, process rejections, process subscriptions, and service lists.
- Video tutorials show how to configure types of email automation projects.
- Delivery speed can be adjusted to improve success rates and avoid blacklisting.
- Out-of-dispatch emails can be checked for the characteristics of spam, alerting you to issues that may need to be fixed.
- To improve performance, email can be balanced across multiple SMTP servers and network operators.
- Specific domains, usernames, and email addresses can be excluded from sending messages. This ensures that the email doesn't go where you don't want to go.
- SSL encryption support for SMTP, POP3, and IMAP4 connections
- Supports SOCKS5 proxy server.
- Supports DKIM and DomainKeys, which are used to verify the integrity of messages and the integrity of the sender.
- Support for MD5/SHA1/SHA256 suppression lists can be used to ensure CAN-SPAM compliance.
- Mailing lists can be wiped out of all illegal, blank, duplicate, or none-existent addresses.
- Bounce "Soft", such as when the mailbox is full, can be handled differently than hard bounce because it is possible to deliver in the future. Without this, you will lose subscribers unnecessarily.
- A message may be canceled, modified, then resumed at the point at which it leaves.
- Third-party programs can use the Gammadyne Mailer SMTP tool, which is encapsulated in a DLL. The tool can also be accessed as a COM object
- Supported circle forwarding.
- The system address book can be used as a recipient source. Data from the Address Book can be merged into email and used to filter recipients.
- Incoming emails can be automatically forwarded to different addresses based on different criteria.
- Forward emails can be censored for vulgarity and racial insults.
- All program settings can be stored in the "project" file for later retrieval. There is no limit to the number of project files.
- Email can be dropped on or taken from any email app that supports expanded MAPI (such as Outlook).