What is iCloud SMTP Server?
iCloud SMTP Server is a fundamental part of Apple's iCloud email service. It enables users to send outgoing emails through their iCloud email accounts.
Why Consider iCloud SMTP Server?
- Apple's Global Network Infrastructure: Our service is built upon Apple's extensive global network infrastructure, ensuring both reliability and peak performance.
- Send emails from a Professional iCloud Address: With this service, you can send emails from a professional email address ending in "@icloud.com," establishing trust and fostering brand recognition.
- Rapid Email Delivery: Our swift email delivery saves you valuable time and streamlines email campaign management.
Benefits of Using iCloud SMTP Server:
- Enhance conversion rates in your email marketing initiatives.
- Dispatch emails promptly and with unwavering dependability, leveraging Apple's trusted infrastructure.
- Daily message limit: 1000 messages.
- Daily recipient limit: 1000 recipients.
- Maximum recipients per message: 500 recipients.
- Message size limits: Attachments can be up to 20MB in size, expandable to an impressive 5GB with Mail Drop enabled.
iCloud SMTP Settings
1. IMAP Information for Incoming iCloud Mail Server
- IMAP Server: imap.mail.me.com
- IMAP Port: 993
- IMAP Security: SSL / TLS
- IMAP Username: Your username
- IMAP Password: Your Icloud.com password
2. SMTP Information for Outgoing iCloud Mail Server
- SMTP Server: smtp.mail.me.com
- SMTP Port: 587
- SMTP Security: STARTTLS
- SMTP Username: Your username
- SMTP Password: Your Icloud.com password